Thursday, January 5, 2012

In black & white: an impromptu photo shoot for a cause

New Year's Eve was spent with friends old and new... it was also an evening for a quick photo shoot to raise funds to help victims of a recent flood in the Philippines.

Indoor lighting (otherwise known as tungsten) plus off camera flash is definitely not my forte. I would have much preferred to shoot outdoors in wonderful natural light, but the situation did not permit it. Stepping out of my comfort zone, I ended up with these fun family portraits.

Thank you Me-An for hosting a great party. I hope these simple smiles will create big smiles for those families who lost everything in the floods.


twentynine

fifteen

three

twentysix

fivee

six

twentyeight

twentyfour

nine

twentyfive

four

twentythree

thirteen

fourteen

twentyone

nineteen

eighteen

seventeen

sixteen

twenty

twentytwo

twelve

eleven

two

eight

ten

seven

No comments:

Post a Comment